About Laser Physics
Laser Physics offers a comprehensive view of theoretical and experimental laser research and applications. Articles cover every aspect of modern laser physics and quantum electronics, emphasizing physical effects in various media (solid, gaseous, liquid) leading to the generation of laser radiation; peculiarities of propagation of laser radiation; problems involving impact of laser radiation on various substances and the emerging physical effects, including coherent ones; the applied use of lasers and laser spectroscopy; the processing and storage of information; and more.
The full list of subject areas covered is as follows:
- physics of lasers
- fibre optics and fibre lasers
- quantum optics and quantum information science
- ultrafast optics and strong-field physics
- nonlinear optics
- physics of cold trapped atoms
- laser methods in chemistry, biology, medicine and ecology
- laser spectroscopy
- novel laser materials and lasers
- optics of nanomaterials
- interaction of laser radiation with matter
- laser interaction with solids
Information about the publication criteria for Laser Physics and the peer review process can be found on our Editorial policy page.
Laser Physics maintains the highest standards of publication and research ethics. Authors are expected to comply with the Journal’s ethical policy.
For any questions about the policy please contact the journal.
Many research funders now require authors to make all data related to their research available in an online repository. Please refer to the policy for further information about research data, data repositories and data citation.
Alternatively authors who do not select the gold open access option can choose a green open access route to publication.
|Article publication charge*
*excluding VAT where applicable
APCs only apply to articles accepted for publication; there are no submission charges. Subscription publication is free of charge.
There are no other charges for publishing in Laser Physics.
Abstracting and indexing services
We work with our authors to help make their work as easy to discover as possible. Laser Physics is currently included in the following abstracting and discovery services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Ei Compendex
- INIS (International Nuclear Information System)
- INSPIRE – HEP
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- Naver Academic
- R Discovery
- Semantic Scholar
- Wanfang Data
- Web of Science (Science Citation Index Expanded, Current Contents Electronics & Telecommunications Collection, Current Contents Engineering, Computing & Technology, Current Contents Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences, Essential Science Indicators)