About Laser Physics Letters
Laser Physics Letters encompasses all aspects of laser physics sciences including, inter alia, spectroscopy, quantum electronics, quantum optics, quantum electrodynamics, nonlinear optics, atom optics, quantum computation, quantum information processing and storage, fiber optics and their applications in chemistry, biology, engineering and medicine.
The full list of subject areas covered is as follows:
- physics of lasers
- fibre optics and fibre lasers
- quantum optics and quantum information science
- ultrafast optics and strong-field physics
- nonlinear optics
- physics of cold trapped atoms
- laser methods in chemistry, biology, medicine and ecology
- laser spectroscopy
- novel laser materials and lasers
- optics of nanomaterials
- interaction of laser radiation with matter
- laser interaction with solids
Information about the publication criteria for Laser Physics Letters and the peer review process can be found on our Editorial policy page.
Laser Physics Letters maintains the highest standards of publication and research ethics. Authors are expected to comply with the Journal’s Ethical policy.
For any questions about the policy please contact the journal.
Many research funders now require authors to make all data related to their research available in an online repository. Please refer to the policy for further information about research data, data repositories and data citation.
Alternatively authors who do not select the gold open access option can choose a green open access route to publication.
|Article publication charge*||£2230||€2560||$3075|
*excluding VAT where applicable
APCs only apply to articles accepted for publication; there are no submission charges. Subscription publication is free of charge.
There are no other charges for publishing in Laser Physics Letters.
Abstracting and indexing services
We work with our authors to help make their work as easy to discover as possible. Laser Physics Letters is currently included in the following abstracting and discovery services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- INIS (International Nuclear Information System)
- INSPIRE – HEP
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- Naver Academic
- R Discovery
- Semantic Scholar
- Wanfang Data
- Web of Science (Science Citation Index Expanded, Current Contents Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences, Essential Science Indicators)