The open access IOP Conference Series provides a fast, versatile and cost-effective proceedings publication service for your conference. Key publishing subject areas include: physics, materials science, environmental science, bioscience, engineering, computational science and mathematics.
Choosing your publisher and publication
The following is a list of the key features and advantages of publishing your next proceedings with IOP Conference Series.
- Open access: All articles are free to download in perpetuity. Online publication includes:
- creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper
- creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations
- unlimited number of pages in each article
- unlimited use of colour online
- unlimited extra multimedia items (e.g. simulations)
- Visibility: Papers are widely indexed and IOP Conference Series receives more than 2.3 million article downloads per year.
- IOP Proceedings Licence: Authors retain copyright. No forms for organizers to administer, substantially reducing your workload.
- Fast publication: Proceedings are published within 4 to 6 weeks of IOP Publishing receiving accepted articles.
- Pre-publication approval: Organizers log into our pre-publication servers to check and approve their proceedings prior to online publication.
- Conference promotion: For selected events we can provide highly targeted promotion of your conference, at no cost.
Welcome to Publishing Support
Publishing Support provides free advice and guidelines to help you publish your research with IOP Publishing. With step-by-step guides, videos and frequently asked questions on everything from submission to publication and beyond, Publishing Support will guide you through every step of your journey as an author, reviewer or conference organiser.
Other publishing services
If English is not your first language, why not try out our editing service, in partnership with Editage, to help you prepare a submission-ready manuscript.
For more details on the services on offer, (including editing, translation and artwork preparation) and full pricing please visit IOP Editing.