Reviewer access to IOP Science
As part of a trial, reviewers accepting to review on selected IOP Publishing journals can gain free access to IOP Publishing’s journal platform IOP Science. This means that reviewers can gain access to any article published by IOP Publishing for 30 days to help with their review or their own research.
1) Please check for existing access
Most reviewers will already have access to IOP Science via their institution or affiliation, even if they are not aware of this. Before requesting access to IOP Science, please check if you already have access via the instructions on this page.
2) How to request access to IOP Science
Once you have checked existing access, reviewers who have accepted to review for an IOP Publishing journal may request free access to IOP Science via the link below.
- Your access will be enabled for 30 days from the point of activation.
- Please allow up to 72 working hours for your request to be processed.
- During the trial period, some journals may not be available to access within the trial period.
- IOP Publishing reserves the right to decline access.