Conferences: Choosing your publisher and publication
The open access IOP Conference Series provides a fast, versatile and cost-effective proceedings publication service for your conference. Key publishing subject areas include: physics, materials science, environmental science, bioscience, engineering, computational science and mathematics.
The following is a list of the key features and advantages of publishing your next proceedings with IOP Conference Series.
- Open access: All articles are free to download in perpetuity. Online publication includes:
- creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper
- creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations
- unlimited number of pages in each article
- unlimited use of colour online
- unlimited extra multimedia items (e.g. simulations)
- Visibility: Papers are widely indexed and IOP Conference Series receives more than 2.3 million article downloads per year.
- IOP Proceedings Licence: Authors retain copyright. No forms for organizers to administer, substantially reducing your workload.
- Fast publication: Proceedings are published within 4 to 6 weeks of IOP Publishing receiving accepted articles.
- Pre-publication approval: Organizers log into our pre-publication servers to check and approve their proceedings prior to online publication.
- Conference promotion: For selected events we can provide highly targeted promotion of your conference, at no cost.