About Communications in Theoretical Physics
Communications in Theoretical Physics is devoted to reporting important new developments in the area of theoretical physics. Papers cover the fields of:
- mathematical physics
- quantum physics and quantum information
- particle physics and quantum field theory
- nuclear physics
- gravitation theory, astrophysics and cosmology
- atomic, molecular, optics (AMO) and plasma physics, chemical physics
- statistical physics, soft matter and biophysics
- condensed matter theory
Certain new interdisciplinary subjects are also incorporated.
CTP welcomes submissions of the following article types:
- Papers: reports of high-quality original research with conclusions representing a significant advance in the field.
- Topical Reviews: written by leading researchers in their fields, these articles present the background to and overview of a particular field, and current state of the art.
- Comments: comment or criticism on work previously published in the journal. These are usually published with an associated Reply.
In addition to original regular articles, letters, research notes and rapid communications, the journal also publishes occasional review articles, topical review articles and tutorials.