Terms and conditions for reviewer rewards
- Rewards are granted at the Publisher’s discretion, subject to you submitting a timely and detailed report for the article you reviewed.
- You can only use one reviewer reward per article, unless alternative arrangements are specified on a journal’s ‘Publication Charges’ information page.
- You can use the reward against article processing charges on any IOP-owned journal, not just the journal for which you reviewed.
- You can use your reviewer reward for up to two years from the date your report was submitted.
- The reward can only be used to pay the open access article publication charge for an article.
- Your reviewer reward can only be used for articles on which you are named as an author (you do not have to be the corresponding or first-named author).
- Your reviewer reward can only be used on papers accepted after you completed your review.
- No cash equivalent is available.
- The reviewer reward cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts such as institutional membership schemes.