Skip to content
IOP Science

My work falls under Crown copyright. Can I use the copyright form?

Yes. The copyright form is designed to accommodate the needs of Crown employees. IOP takes a licence to publish the content which is subject to Crown copyright. Therefore you should be able to submit the copyright form in the usual way. If there are any particular requirements not covered by the copyright form, please contact