Author Rights (prior to 26 April 2016)
Named Authors of subscription access Articles who submitted an Assignment of copyright and publication agreement (the Agreement) linking to this document prior to 26 April 2016 are granted, in addition to those rights set out in the Agreement, the following additional rights:
- The right to include the Accepted Manuscript on their personal website, immediately upon publication.
- Following the Embargo Period, the right to include the Accepted Manuscript, accompanied by a statement of provenance, on the website of their institution or employer.
- Following the Embargo Period, the right to include the Accepted Manuscript, accompanied by a statement of provenance, on non-commercial third party websites but not on the websites of other publishers.
Named Authors of Articles published in Journal of Physics A, Journal of Physics G, and Classical and Quantum Gravity only shall have the following right:
- The right, at any time, to include the Accepted Manuscript on arXiv.org subject to a non-exclusive, perpetual licence (the first option available on the submission page).
The terms used in this document shall, unless otherwise defined, have the meanings ascribed to them in the Agreement. The key definitions are as follows:
- Accepted Manuscript
- The author’s own version of the Article, including changes made during the peer review process but excluding editing or typesetting by IOP and/or any relevant partner. Embargo Period - A period of 12 months from the date of first online publication of the Article.
- Statement of provenance
- This is an author-created, un-copyedited version of an article accepted for publication in insert |name of journal|. The publisher is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this version of the manuscript or any version derived from it. The Version of Record is available online at |insert DOI|.
- Version of Record
- The final version of the Article, as published in the Journal.
This policy applies to all articles submitted to and published by the following journals:
Nanotechnology, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., J. Phys. B: At. Mol.Opt. Phys., J. Phys.: Condens. Matter, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., Smart Mater. Struct., J. Micromech. Microeng., Meas. Sci. Technol., 2D Mater., Biofabrication, Bioinspir. Biomim., Biomed. Mater., Class. Quantum Grav., Comput. Sci. Disc., Inverse Problems, J. Breath Res., J. Neural Eng., J. Opt., J. Phys. G: Nucl. Part. Phys., Mater. Res. Express, Methods Appl. Fluoresc., Modelling Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng., Phys. Biol., Phys. Educ., Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion, Plasma Sources Sci. Technol., Semicond. Sci. Technol., Surf. Topogr.: Metrol. Prop., Supercond. Sci. Technol. and Transl. Mater. Res.